June 14, 2009

Ihavenotpostedinsolong

whoops.
hello again.


Yeah so I saw UP last week and it was awesome!

I saw it with Erin, Yvette, and Matt at the drive-ins
Overall, I thought it was totally adorable although somewhat sad and it definitely made me feel with the movie the entire time.
I think I even clapped at the end haha.
Definitely recommended.



Continuing with movies, I finally saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I enjoyed it, but I was definitely a little creeped out at points because of various relationships and age differences.
Very interest though, without a doubt. Would recommend it as well.



Personal News, I got my lip pierced!

I am pleaseddd. I've wanted it done since freshman year so it's about time haha.
It has only swelled a little bit thank goodness and all is well so far :].


Well, peace for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment