May 14, 2009

YAY



I am excited for senior ball.
I really wasn't ridiculously excited until today.
Kaitlyn, Hilary, Yvette and I got our nails did and that was really the catalyst to my new found excitement!
(other than the fact that I am happy to go with Matt, obviously)

It's kind of cool how a bunch of us in our group have been nominated as royalty, but also extremely bizarre. I think it would be delightful if any of the nominees won. I like everyone! :D
I'm not, however, excited to take a picture after dancing for half the night haha. Probably not the best time, but oh well.

I'm excited!
I am going to be sitting in class all jazzed and antsy to get ready because I have to go to school. I wish I hadn't ditched so much hahaha. WHOOPS



Well that is that. Goodnight.



P.S. I won Queen, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment