I've grown closer with a few friends and farther apart with one i used to call my best friend. I'm not really upset about that because people change and that's just how it goes.
I had my first job this year at Marie Callendar's which honestly was pretty lame.
I joined AcaDeca and I regret it a little. It's way more than I anticipated and that's not really something I needed in my life.
My "love life" was nearly non-existent, but I'm honestly not surprised.
I'm nearly finished with highschool, just a little bit more than a semester.
That doesn't seem so bad, but the overall feel I received from 2008 was like it was waiting to end from the moment it began. I never took the time to enjoy anything.
2009 will be the most volatile year of my life so far.
I'm ready to move away.
I'm ready to see which friendships can stand the distance.
I'm ready to meet new people.
I'm ready for anything that comes my way.

No comments:
Post a Comment